Re: Oil Temp. Gauge

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Temp. Gauge
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:53:51 -0800
Bob,

If you want a vacuum gauge, why not leave in the boost gauge?  My boost
gauge has the needle in the middle and shows vacuum to about 30lbs, and
boost to about 20 lbs.  It works fine as a vacuum gauge, in your case it
just won't ever pass to the boost side of the scale.  Certainly a vacuum
gauge of any type is more likely to provide useful information on a day to
day basis.

Glen