oil temp guage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: oil temp guage
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:26:03 EST
I am right in the middle of looking into this myself. I spoke with MiniCity
yesterday and they said some new Smith stuff was coming in shortly. Years ago
I purchased a hollow bolt from them which replaced the banjo bolt that
secures the hard oil line from the block to the filter head.What I am trying
to figure out is if this could work or not. The thread size is 3/8 flare and
I have E mailed two places in England to ask just what size their bulb is.
The elec sender I have seen in a catalog has two insulated connections on it
so it could be used on either pos or neg ground systems.The big question is
the thread size. Surely, there must be a simple sollution to this. I'll
forward all info on this as I get it,-------------Bob C in KS