Re: oil temp guage

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: oil temp guage
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:56:28 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks for the correction. I couldn't remember for sure, it has been a
few years. And I did not need oxygen ;-) I lived in CO at a mile high
at the time. Once went up there and drank some champagne. That stuff'll
hit you pretty fast at that altitude!!

Now Kevin would be unconscious long before he hit 7,000 ft.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.