Re: Curta (pepper-grinder)

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Curta (pepper-grinder)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:39:19 -0600
Hey thanks for that link. That is truly a marvelous machine. I will have to
keep my eyes out for one of those!!! I already have a couple of old Fridens
stashed away somewhere... it is truly something to watch one of those
working out a long division problem. I have always loved beautiful old
office equipment like this. Thus the 1913 Model 5 Oliver Typewriter on my
dresser and the assortment of numerical ink stampers including duplicate and
even a triplicate model. I don't have the 1916 Todd Protectograph anymore
:-( and I think I got rid of the old manual Underwood wide carriage
typewriter with decimal tabs, too.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project