Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC - politics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC - politics
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:49:22 EST
In a message dated 3/7/03 8:39:02 AM, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

<< They can, on the
other hand, outnumber the votes for a candidate who is running unopposed and
cause him to lose, even though no one ran against him. I understand it has
happened as high as state legislature. Sure wish they had that here! >>

Out here in the land of fruit and nuts we have lots of parties, some of which
are downright scary.  (Green party with Ralph Nader for President).  But, in
the cases where no real information has been available on the Democrat or
Republican candidates, or I disapprove of both, I vote Libertarian.  I am not
expecting the Libertarians to be able to take over the major offices, but
they do have a good party goal and seem to have their act together.  And
let's face it how much worse can a newcomer be than Gray Davis or Bill
Clinton.  (I only criticize the ones we fools have re-elected--but not with
my vote.)

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"