RE: ASS part 2

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: ASS part 2
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:25:14 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
After about 25 years iof life on the road as a musician and in sales, you
discover a lot about travel and hotels...

If you thought about what goes on in there... you'd never be able to sleep.

Always stay in the newest place possible. The pecker track and booger count
is lower..

(Remind me to tell you the story of Boogerman)