Spridget parts - CHEAP!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget parts - CHEAP!
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 13:50:43 -0800
I have uncovered a few parts that I do not wish to carry with me when/if
I move. Make an offer & it's yours. You pay shipping or pick up in
Oregon.

        Driver's door from '73 Midget.  No dents, but bad paint job is
flaking off. Minor surface rust where paint is gone.
        Windscreen frame from '72 Midget. Frame good, glass has bad
chip. I will remove glass before shipping, unless someone wants it for
the MG Owners' Club decal.
         2 Rostyle wheels.  Need sanding & painting, but rotten tires
are still holding air. I will remove tires before shipping.

Kate