Bugeye Frame Drawing, ned side view

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Frame Drawing, ned side view
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:08:18 EST
Does anyone know where there is a site, or have a drawing that they can send
me that shows the sub-frame geometry of a bugeye, especially the side view
swing the sub-frame profile.  I am in the process of replacing the front
sub-frame assembly that was severely damaged, and I want to make sure that I
get the geometry correct.  The sprite repair manual only shows a 3/4 view
with suspension points, I want to make sure that the bonnet points are
correct so that I don't have a problem on assembly.

Gary Bouffard
59 Bugeye (garage clutter)
59 TR3A (restored)