Off Topic, small favor FILETIME=[69F307B0:01C2EAAA]

To: slobberbone@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Off Topic, small favor FILETIME=[69F307B0:01C2EAAA]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:21:52 -0600
I have a friend in a hospital in Ferndale WA., he has been there a
while, but I just heard about it myself. He is in real poor health, and
in poor spirits. In the few weeks he has been there, he has only gotten
a couple of cards, I know how much personal mail can cheer a person up,
so I was wondering if anyone was willing to write a get well card to a
stranger, to try and bring his spirits up. I would really appreciate any
help anyone would care to offer.  If you are willing to send a card or
such, please contact me offlist, and I will give you his address. I know
there are lots of good folks on all my lists, and I apologize to any
that I have offended with this small diversion from the main subject
matter. Thanks to all,
Brad