Re: Sebring little LBC

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>
Subject: Re: Sebring little LBC
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:49:22 -0500
Jay,
I just got home from Sebring.  To answer your question-yes!!  Three of the
675s are MG powered.  Both of Rob Dyson's cars and the Banana Joe's 675.
Also some of the LMP900s are powered by MG V8s (actually re-badged JUDD
engines).  I am currently sorting out the 150+ pictures I took yesterday and
they will be uploaded soon for all to see.  (and yes, I have a few of Chuck
and that orange land yacht he calls a SAAB).

Tad R.
Orlando, FL
69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget