Ignition Woes Cured

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition Woes Cured
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:13:52 -0600
I put a new stereo and speakers in my truck today, and while I had all the
wiring stuff out I checked out the Midget. I unwrapped about 10 yards of
black tape off of the wiring and checked the continuity of the wires and
sure enough, found a broken wire in the connector between the dist. and
module. Sure glad I saved all that junk I took off of the '75 I parted out a
couple of years ago. It had an Allison set up on it, too. See---pack-rattin'
pays off every now and then.

Jim K.

BTW- Texas Flood sure sounds great!!! Too bad there isn't room for this
set-up in ALL my cars.