Re: Fast Idle on HS2 carbs

To: "Tim L. Creger" <timlc@agr.state.ne.us>, Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fast Idle on HS2 carbs
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:35:34 -0600
Tim,
         2 possibilities from what you said. If either are the problem,
replacing the throttle plates will cure. Possibly the inherently faulty
poppet valves on the butterflies are the problem. Change the plates.
Possibly the plates are in upside down, so they don't seal properly....
watch the bevel.... change the plates.
         So.... change the plates!
HTH    Peter C
===