1/4 x 24 Tap (was Tool Time)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1/4 x 24 Tap (was Tool Time)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:32:55 -0600
Well, guys, thanks for all the help, especially Bert who even found the
right page for me at McMaster-Carr. Wish I could send you all one so you
could see just what one looks like. Hey, you could always buy one of those
$300 billet oil pumps from S&S if you're REAL curious.

Oh, yeah, it was 70 degrees here again today. Got the Midget out for a
little topless drive this afternoon. Runs good, handles even better (with
the new tires and the sway bar off of the old 75 rust-bucket). Gotta bleed
that clutch again, though.

Jim K.