Re: (no subject)

To: tglahn@raytheon.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:10:44 EST
Thanks for the info Tim.  I got the fax.  I am thinking that the oiler for
the Supercharger is going to supply plenty of lubrication for the valves and
valve stems, so I don't think I need the lead substitute anymore.  Even
though the article you sent seems to caution against using the octane
booster, I think I'll try using it,s ince a supercharged engine can have a
need for higher octane than a normally aspirated one.  I will probably
experiment with, and without, to see if I really need it.  I'll post my
findings to the list