RE: Cold vs. Hot valve lash

To: ckotting@wideopenwest.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cold vs. Hot valve lash
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:19:03 -0500
I would adjust them as stated in Ted's description. Don't worry about hot or
cold at this point. The 275 cam likes the adjustment to be pretty close or
you will notice how the car runs. Once the engine warms up, check the valve
clearances and readjust to the specs given in his instructions. I have one
of these cams in my Midget and speak from first hand experience. I believe
Larry Macy has the same cam in his Midget and can give his .02 as well.

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.