cabin fever / Miss Marple hits the road

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cabin fever / Miss Marple hits the road
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:47:51 -0500
Tomorrow ( Friday ), the road insurance is back on Miss Marple.  The day is
supposed to start off at freezing and end up at about 10 to 15 degrees C.  I
think that I'll pass on the drive to and from work and just leave work 15
minutes early and pick up the kids from their schools in Miss Marple ( and
then change the oil ).

I have big plans for this year.  I want to get Miss Marple's original engine
refurbished and installed?.  Okay I don't really care if it gets installed,
but I want progress.  The shop that I have been recommended to bring it to,
has a policy about these things.  Good? yes, fast? go somewhere else or get
in line.  The second thing is to get the Sprite back on course.  I hope to,
at least, get her to a bare tub, on some kind of rotisserie and begin the
stripping and welding.  The more likely scenario is that I will pay someone
to do the welding, free time being what it is.

So, steps have been taken, and here's another one:
Does anyone have a template for the rotisserie to tub brackets that will
balance the load when rotating the tub.  This is most likely going to be a
one man operation for stripping, and I want to avoid having it too top
heavy.

Thanks!
Robert Duquette
'65 RHD Sprite