Re: NO_LBC!!!!! war with Iraq

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO_LBC!!!!! war with Iraq
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:12:37 -0500
Since we're so off-topic these days, I thought I'd throw this in....

This is a project that my niece did.  She's a media communications major and
is getting her master's this year.

You need Flash, and it takes a while to load on a dial-up connection, but
it's a pretty cool effect.  When the second window is done loading, just run
your mouse over the flag or the piano keys....

http://www.wdog.com/val/soundover

-Nory
NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.