Re[2]: Just plain ranting - NO LBC

To: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net, "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Just plain ranting - NO LBC
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:29:20 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello bill,

bill> --- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
>> Hmmm... i got kicked outta Cub Scouts for holding
>> Bobby Leon's  (the den
>> mother's son) face in a snowbank for a minute. He
>> deserved it.

bill> I never "graduated" from cubs to boyscouts, partially
bill> because I asked the camp director for some gasoline to
bill> start my campfire.

Got the heave-ho myself when during the campfire starting contest I
used a benz-o-matic.  My budding and I had a bonfire before anyone
else had even a spark.  Or it could have been that the fire was 5 foot
high.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier