Re: British Car

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: British Car
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:45:05 +1000
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
It is good because Zinc is a sacrificial anode for Iron.

That is in the presence of corrosive forces, the Zinc will be eaten away in
preference to the Iron. It is a natural electrolytic thing.

Actually, the entire part doesn't need to be Zinc coated, a solid "bit"
of Zinc will protect a region of steel surrounding it.

Mike