Re: Toyota truck 4 piston brake calipers

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Toyota truck 4 piston brake calipers
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:45:26 -0600
There is kind of a relationship between Girling, who made the TR brakes,
and Sumitomo, who make the Toyota brakes. Spridgets and TR7s were Lockheed.
Not to say that there might not be an alternative to the Spridget calipers,
but probably not these.
         I should grab a caliper and compare it to my shelf stock... hmmmmmm
         Peter C
==