RE: War For Southern Independence NO LBC !DELETE! Political Rant. You'

To: "'Robert E. Shlafer'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: War For Southern Independence NO LBC !DELETE! Political Rant. You've been warned.
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:40:45 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi,
It doesn't matter how far back we go, so long as we understand history.
We can go back to the German aggression of WWI and WWII.  Saddam and
Adolf are too similar, IMHO.
Germany invades other nations, is repulsed and ordered to "disarm".  20
years later, Europe is toast.
Iraq invades another country, is repulsed and ordered to "disarm".  12
years later, here we are.  I prefer action to "wait and see".
It is very simple yet utterly complex.  It's about oil, politics,
Israel, and freedom.

So far as Jihad goes, my Bible tells me to love my enemies.  It also
says to protect the innocent.  Their holy book tells them to murder
infidels.  Christians and Jews are infidels, to them.

The irony is that people like Michael Moore are protesting a war against
a country that doesn't allow his kind of freedoms.  Somewhere along the
line (read during Clinton's administration) someone made the actors
believe that their opinions are more important than everyone else's.
The media can hardly report the weather without a leftist slant.  I
believe it was Newt G. that said if Edison's invention of the light bulb
had come recently and he was a Republican, the media would report like
this:
"A terrible blow was dealt to the candle making industry today........"
It's funny to hear (when it happens) NPR (commie radio) and someone like
Rush (nazi radio) "report" on the same story.  Both are slanted, but
they act as if they're only reporting the facts.  I lean to the right.

Remember, this country was founded by religious nuts (brilliant men,
BTW) with guns.  Someone had a great idea that we should trade actors
for POWs.
Cheers,
Derf
Now I have to go get my Midget started so I can go play soccer with
teammates named "Arafat" (who has brother named Yassar), "Eyad",
"Manem", and others who are Muslim but don't seem to hate me any more
than I hate them, which is nil.