Was Cars.com-Now spring weather

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Cars.com-Now spring weather
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:02:31 -0600
I woke up this morning at 6:00 am with my 18 YO daughter screaming in my
face, something about a tornado??!!  I sat up in bed just as a huge bolt of
lightning struck a tree in my neighbor's yard. I looked out my second story
window in time to see a 10 or 12 foot piece of steel roofing going by. We
went downstairs, heading for the basement as it started to hail really hard.
It blew over pretty quickly, no damage to my home, and didn't see anything
nearby damaged, but there was a least an inch of hail on the ground. I did
see a mobile home blown over/apart about a half mile down the road on the
way to work, though.

I'd take a little snow anytime, as long as I don't have to wake up like THAT
again for a while!

Jim K.