Re: Spring Forward

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spring Forward
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:45:11 EDT
OK.  For any newbies out there who are wondering who this guy is that is
asking for money...MJB is the REAL DEAL.  We would not have this list if not
for Mark and all his hard work.

He can count on my support twice a year.  It is less than membership in the
clubs I belong to, and I believe I get more out of these lists.  I have met a
lot of new friends here, and want to see team.net keep on going for years to
come.

So cough up some cash to the Fat Chance Garage!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)