RE: Transport for midget

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, <Dbcooper292@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Transport for midget
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:03:54 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h3BE54rU020698
Hi All, I have a wonderful trailer which I custom built to haul my Mk 2 Sprite.
 I'm in central Arkansas and I'd lend the trailer to anyone on this list who
would use it responsibly and would return it promptly. I use it very often.
It's perfect Spridget size with a single axle and ramps and it tows very well
with my 6 cyl. Ford Ranger.
Jack