(No LBC) Cabin fever is setting in........

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (No LBC) Cabin fever is setting in........
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:28:33 -0400
A man walking in the city was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby
bum, who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took two dollars out of his pocket, and asked, "If I gave you this
money, would you take it and buy whiskey?"

"No, I stopped drinking years ago," the bum said.

"Would you use it to gamble?"

"I don't gamble - I need anything I can get just to stay alive."

"Would you use the money for greens fees at a golf course?"

"Are you nuts? I haven't played golf for 20 years!"

The man said, "I'm not going to give you $2.00. Instead, I'm going to bring
you to my home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The bum was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?
I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell lousy."

The man replied, "That's OK- I just want her to see what happens to a man
who's given up drinking, gambling and playing golf