looking for a tiny bit for my headlight bucket

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a tiny bit for my headlight bucket
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:17:46 -0400
i need the silly little tab that the chrome trim ring's screw attaches to.
mine has rusted the two little tabs off that attach it to the bucket.
(trying to weld it up only made it disappear!)  the silly tab is the same on
all the headlight buckets all the way up.   but for the record i have the
early bugeye style buckets in my car (early 58 only).  it's the 3 adjuster
screw style bucket used on "TF" series MG and some other similar era cars.

chuck.
installing replica early ciebie headlights in my car for some summer evening
driving pleasures.