Re: Social Security (NO LBC) Political..USA

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprites@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Social Security (NO LBC) Political..USA
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:14:48 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/03 6:11:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

> OK...things have been quiet and LBC oriented for more than a week now, so in
>
> my never ending quest to find the truth and keep the lists interesting for
> those who love spridgets but sometimes think of other things, I forward the
>
> following.  Anybody care to comment on how much of this may be true and how
>
> much is BS?  Anybody care about us ol' farts at all?

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, Robert, it appears that EVERYTHING you posted is false.  Go to:
www.snopes.com and type "social security" into the search field.

Maybe you could check snopes BEFORE you post these things next time?  I'm
sure you prompted others to forward the post to all their friends, thereby
continuing the problem.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)