Re: Head Gasket question

To: BANJOJOHN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Head Gasket question
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:33:20 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John,
     Don't be surprised if the head gasket is O.K.  If you are using the Marvel
Mystery Oiler and using MMO in it, you may be dumping too much oil in the
intake.  You should only be using a drop every 4 seconds or so.  If you are
using
more, it will sit in the bottom of the Judson intake manifold and when it
finally
is sucked into the engine, white smoke.  Take a look at your oiler and carb
first.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite