Re: tandem master cyl probs help

To: Corebuyer40@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tandem master cyl probs help
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:18:20 -0700
Andy,

Joe has rebuilt close to a dozen for me and I have been 110% satistfied
with his work and results. He's a great guy and does business the old
fashioned way... he stands behind his work. He has a 10 year warranty on
workmanship and pays return shipping. His prices are good too. Turn around
is usually a few days. Give him a call.

Gerard

Sierra Specialty Automotive   (Joe Way)
3494 Chandler Road