Re: 7/8" Studs - What are they?

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 7/8" Studs - What are they?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:56:50 -0400
normster,normster,normster!  that might depend upon type of oil pan and if
you are using a scraper or not as to where the silly little studs were
located at.  back in  the old days at gutekunst fabricators there were some
very interesting oil pans there.   i apologise but i think it's gonna bea
hit and miss kinda sorting out of where they fit or work......since OEM was
all bolts.

chuck.