Re: locking it up

To: "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "midgetsprite group" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: locking it up
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:57:01 -0400
hey man ya weld the spider gears to the side gears  fini!  als gemacht!  am
ende!
done deal !  slam in and hold on baby!
but forget pushing it around in the pits!  locked rears are a real hard
thing topush around.  it'll feel like the darn car just trippled in it's
weight due tothe added drag of the second tire coming along with the diff
locked up.

chuck.
have welder will travel....LOL!