Re: saloon definition

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: saloon definition
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:40:08 GMT
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov, Guy.Weller@kencomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
The DHC also had wind-up windows, a windshield that was integral to the body
and a different, more "saloon-like," dashboard.  Overall the trim, extra
weight, etc., made it more of a touring car than the sports car of the
roadster.  The DHC is pretty rare, I saw one at the Barrett-Jackson auction
this year that had belonged to some movie celebrity.  You can look it up on the
B-J website for a picture and the selling price.

David Littlefield

--- "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net> wrote:

roadster had removable top and drop head the top folded down.   the roadster
was "the " hot cat to have!

chuck.