Re: sill replacement

To: spritenut@Exit109.com (Frank Clarici), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sill replacement
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:14:32 -0400
wait! I just thought of the possibility of welding it from the inside drivers
compartment. I measured the new sill, it has 4" setback from the outer edge,
this 4" will correspond to that "slanty piece that goes up from the floor. I
think I can just drill out the interior spotwelds, and cut/grind/kill the old
sill, then weld the new one in from "inside" the car???/ will this work? I
Seriously want to drive this thing this summer! The less time i spend cutting
it apart the better. Am I crazy??? Thanks-Josh