RE: No LBC - Thank you WST

To: <cubcadet@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC - Thank you WST
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:31:01 -0500
Captain Crunch,

See... you hit the pilot right on the head here...

I don't want Bob to go away. Bob is a valuable contributor in many
respects... but the volume of mail of the "me too" variety has caused many
people to tune him out. I'd like him to be heard by all... and that's
possible if he'd use just a little discretion in the "reply" choices.

I am a member of the Capt'n Bob fan club. I just want to club him like a
baby seal on occasion.

WST
(and some of you never appreciate a "straight line" when handed to you..)
(Enough of this drivel before I'm guilty of the same, ya dig?)