Re: Cap'n Bob Fan Club

To: kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Cap'n Bob Fan Club
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:34:50 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I once met a doctor in Britain who was an emergency physician in Belfast
during the worst of the "Troubles."  Rumors abounded of the IRA using
drills on knee caps.  He said he say a lot of awful things, but never
that.  As a surgeon, he doubted it was possible.  Given his experience,
he felt that the flesh would tend to wrap around the drill bit and bog
the drill down to a point that it was ineffective.

Hope you didn't just finish your dinner ;).

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar
1951 MGTD