Question (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:47:41 -0700
I work for an employee owned company with better than average benefits. We
have small enclaves around the country and are often looking for good people
and what better people than Spridget people. These positions are usually
computer related, both hardware and software.

There appear to be a lot of computer types on this list so my question is:
Would anybody mind if I posted an occasional job listing?

At the moment we have positions in New Mexico, Texas, Mississippi, Virginia,
New Hampshire and California.

Larry Miller
Planning Systems Inc
Monterey California