New Lister

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Lister
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 00:12:40 -0400
Hi Everyone!

My name is Joe Hudgins.  I'm located in Winter Garden, Florida.

I have recently acquired a 1968 Midget.  It needs a good "going over"
but it is a very solid car with very little rust.

I met a couple of "Listers" at the Pa Rally at Kevin's last year and
will probably attend again this year.  I'm thinking about spending a
couple of weeks in Pa. at Kevin's in July and maybe take the Midget up
to his place (to have the Oshit team help me with it, if they are
interested).

Joe
PS: Larry M. - I'm supposed to tell you I'm using a Mac......(OSX)