Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 04:42:54 -0400 FILETIME=[FEE022D0:01C30C98]
Brad,

I now this will be a HARD decision, you have other cars also, so with the
extra money, they could be revived!!
And/or, I think there may be a REALLY nice Bugeye for sale in Ohio soon. And
I know the owner would definitely want it to go to a good home.

Brian
Bugeye under resto

>I drove the 68 up there, and Wayne and Bruce were kind enough to let me
>park my little toy on one of their spaces. I didn't put a price on it,
>as I really didn't want to sell it. I had joked with my wife about it
>some, as I had driven the 356 kit car up Thursday, and could have sold
>it if I had wanted to. As I left to go wandering the first time, I
>smart>assed off to Shane, that if anyone asked, it was 10K - CASH ONLY. I
>was
>called back to talk to a man. He has my phone # and his son is an hour
>from me. You know, it is strange, I don't think there are not many on
>the list that feel they have a 10K car (I didn't) but now that it is
>offered,
I am hesitant to sell something that is so much a part of me. I>guess that
is the appeal of being a checkbook mechanic, you are