Re: Shock advice needed

To: jimdinalameda@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock advice needed
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:00:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/03 9:13:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jimdinalameda@hotmail.com writes:

> Upon tearing apart the frontend I have found a pair of leaking
> shocks(surprise) My question is, should I have them rebuilt, buy new ones
> or
> convert to tube shocks?

Jim:  Leaking they need replacing.  Get the best ones from lister Peter
Caldwell.  Very reasonable and better than new.  And you don't need tube
shocks for a street car and it is arguable whether you need them for racing.
Big expense, little value for street purposes IMHO.  Contact Peter at

                   nosimport@mailbag.com

Great guy!

--David C.