Autocross

To: dustinc@kfalls.sykes.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Autocross
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:40:13 -0700 FILETIME=[E5D69E40:01C30DE7]
My Fellow Spridgeteers and Wedgeheads,

I know a lot of you auto-x, SCCA/NASA race so I thought I'd share our local
clubs information with you.

Check out www.ssccmedford.com

Be sure to check out the 'photo gallery' and (going down) the 'track photos'
as well.

As you can figure out, the only cones we use are to block sections of the
track and for direction.  Numerous layouts on this 'go-kart' track, and over
the years we've used them all.  BTW...left of the track is our drag
strip...touted to be the best in the Pacific North West...which opened in
'79.  I've had the pleasure of running on both many times over the years;
bikes and cars.

I must admit to the 'age' thing.  Though I've been autocrossing since '65,
every year I'm finding it harder and harder to beat (much) younger guys,
especially my 28 year old son.

I'd be interested is seeing/hearing what others run on.

Take care.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!