1958 Windshield Glass FS

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Bugeye Group" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 1958 Windshield Glass FS
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:31:23 -0300
Listers

I have glass for a 1958 Bugeye studded-type windshield that is excess to my
needs.  It is NOS Part #AHA5317 with the following markings on the glass:

XXX
Triplex
laminated
BS857-2:1967
FW (symbol like a heart) HP    <---  although the "P" is really part of the
"H"
DOT17-M161-AS1

I understand that the "1967" reference is the date of manufacture.

I will be at the latter half of Sprite Spree and the beginning of the Carlisle
Show this month (May 14-17) and can deliver there (or any drop-off point
between Nova Scotia and Maryland that doesn't take me too far out of my way
May 8/9).  It can also be shipped at the purchaser's expense.

Make me an offer, if you're interested.  I need gas money!  :)

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5