Another Airline Rant...NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Airline Rant...NO LBC
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 18:50:21 -0400
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Ok...here I go again.  I have some $ in vouchers to use with American
Airlines....left over from 9/11.

So I go to the AA home page and fill in the reservation information I
want...departure city, destination city, date, number flying, one-way, list by
fare, and hit "go".

Up comes some $274.50 flights!...BUT!!!! they are on United Airlines,
connecting with America West!!!!!!

10 flights are listed, and NONE are on American Airlines...on the frikkin'
AMERICAN AIRLINES webpage... www.americanairlines.com

After a call to American and a second call to American web page techical
assistance, I find and tiny "options" link that lets me specify American
Airlines flights (did I mention this was the American Airlines web
page?)...finally AA flights show up...at nearly $600.00 each.

No damn wonder they are going out of business.  Captn Bob, you did diversify
your 401K I hope.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082