SpriteSpree'03...10 more days

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SpriteSpree'03...10 more days
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:29:31 -0400
SpriteSpree 2003 ...... 45th Austin-Healey Sprite Anniversary Gathering
5-1-03

WEDNESDAY EVENING MEAL
        Wednesday evening May 14, 2003, we will be driving to a VERY
special meal. Sasha's Hideaway is a quite unique restaurant to say the
least.  Arrival time is slated for our en-masse drive group at 5:30 pm
with our special Island Cuisine menu.  Our group will literally take over
this romantic hideaway.
        Buffet Menu includes:
Salad of Mixed Greens with Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette
Rolls & Butter
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Teriyaki Salmon Kabobs
Coconut Sticky Rice
Chef's Stir Fry Veggie Medley
Carrot-Pineapple Cake with Five-spice Vanilla Ice Cream
Coffee, Soda, Ice Tea
        $ 21.20 per person BUFFET, what you care to eat ... all
inclusive.  Alcoholic Beverages will be available but not included in
basic price.
        The final count of guests and YOUR FULLY PAID buffet BALANCE is
due four (4) days prior to this evenings meal.  TO BE INCLUDED you must
PRE PAY this evening's fun with us NOW.  PLEASE contact us NOW !!!!!!
Nationwide toll free in the USA 888 5 SPRITE (888 577-7483).
        Plan to join us for a fun evening of Island ambiance, British car
enthusiast camaraderie AND our day's racing AWARDS & GIFTS.

SCHEDULE of EVENTS
        Kindly take note of the FINAL "tentative" SpriteSpree 2003
Schedule of Events.  It is attached to the end of this email.  This ...
IS... the Schedule that we will use due to the change of location.  It is
only slightly different from the original Schedule issued for the old
location.
        IF you see an event that you wish to participate ....... NOW IS
THE TIME..... to contact us and make reservations TO BE INCLUDED in that
event !!!!!!!!!  Sprite enthusiasts whom wish to wait until the Meet days
they arrive will ... NOT ... NOT... NOT ... be included in some events.
        Contingency plans for extra/ late/additional guests registering
during the days of the Meet,  to participate with our group have been
made but due to the need to prepay for some of these special events they
will ... NOT ... NOT ... NOT ... be doing exactly the same thing as our
preregistered guests.

BE SURE THAT YOU ARE INCLUDED !!!!!!!!!!!
        Be sure that you are included in the special Meet events you wish
to participate by calling  our nationwide USA toll free telephone number
... 888 5 SPRITE (888 577-7483).  Look over the schedule of events and
double check with us that you and your guest/s are included on our master
lists SO THAT YOU ARE NOT DISAPPOINTED.

REGISTRATION
        SpriteSpree 2003 Meet registration will be located in our
Hospitality Suite/Senate Room 129.  As you enter the Holiday Hotel Lobby
a display will direct you to our Hospitality Suite.

REGISTRATION HOURS
        12:00 noon to 2:00 pm ...... Monday 5-12-03 & Tuesday
        10:00 am to 12:00 noon ...... Wednesday 5-14-03 & Thursday
5-15-03

WHAT CLOTHING TO WEAR
        May in Central Pennsylvania is usually cool evenings, even down
to freezing, and possibly hot late afternoons, upwards to 80 degrees F.
Layering clothing is best.
        Bring your bathing suit.  The Holiday has a nice indoor pool.
        Monday evening 5-12-03 Winner's Circle Bar & Grill ..... Western
attire .... blue jeans, cowboy hats & boots.  The dancing lessons are
Western line dancing.
        Tuesday evening 5-13-03 Buffet Picnic Dinner ... 60's Dress ...
Remember what type of clothing you had back in the 1960 ... now try to
find that stuff in your closet ... does it still fit?  It is all in fun
so you can wear most what ever you want to wear BUT something different
will add a little pizzaz to the evenings entertainment.
        Wednesday evening 5-14-03 Sasha's Hideaway ... Island decor ...
bring your wildest Polynesian, grass shirts and flower lei.
        Thursday 5-15-03 Sprite 45th Anniversary Party ... Cindy & I are
dressing-up So please join us .... Jacket & tie, dress to honor the
Sprite.

AUCTION
        Consider donating to the SpriteSpree 2003 event  some form of
related sports car item or memorabilia to be auctioned after Thursday
evening's Banquet.  Our previous Auction was a big hit and lots of fun.

LOCATION
        PLEASE NOTE ..... The location of our Gathering has changed ONCE.
 The FINAL location is:
Holiday Inn .... Harrisburg/Hershey
Exit 80, Interstate 81, Grantville, PA 17028
Reservations: 800-HOLIDAY, (717)
E-mail: innfo @ stayholiday.com
http://   stayholiday.com

ROOM RESERVATIONS
        As of a few days ago there were a few rooms still available.
Please contact Laura Corkle, in sales,  at Holiday Harrisburg/Hershey.
She as promised to help everybody find what rooms are available.  Her
phone number is 717-469-1554 (sales) extension 547.  Email is lauracorkle
@ stayholiday.com
        Please call me, Rick Moses, nationwide toll free if you still
need help.   888-5SPRITE (888-577-7483)

QUESTIONS ????????????
Call toll free in the USA .... 888-5SPRITE (888-577-7483)
(717) 534-2525
Rick Moses cell phone (717) 379-5752

SpriteSpree 2003 Events ScheduleMonday 5-12-03
        12:00pm - 2:00pm ~ Registration in Hospitality Suite/Senate Room
129
                    ~ Regalia Sales, Hobbies & Models & Photos
Display/Contest, Raffle Table Chance Tickets
                    ~ Outdoor Flea Market
12:00pm - 2:00pm ~ Trouble Shooting Competitions
  2:00pm - 4:00pm ~ Autotest Skill Driving Event, Holiday Hotel Parking
Facilities
  4:00pm - 5:00pm ~ Tech Session (Speaker & room to be announced.)
  6:00pm -10:00pm ~ Welcome to SpriteSpree!   Winner's Circle Bar & Grill
Holiday Hotel ... Western Attire
                             (Order @ La Carte:  Food & Drinks, Country
Dance Lessons)
Tuesday 5-13-03
  7:30am   Depart     ~ En-masse Drive to Breakfast
  8:00am                  ~ Country Fare Restaurant (Order @ La Carte)
  9:15am  Leave       ~ En-masse Drive to Hershey's Chocolate World.
10:00am/11:00am Very Big 3-D Movie
12:00pm  -  2:00pm  ~ Registration in Hospitality Suite/Senate Room 129,
                                ~ Regalia Sales, Hobbies & Models &
Photos Display/Contest, Raffle Table Chance Tickets
                           ~ Outdoor Flea Market
12:30pm - 1:00pm   ~  Rally Drivers' School
  1:00pm -  2:00pm   ~  Individual Car Photographs
  2:00pm -  5:00pm   ~  Rally
  6:00pm -  8:00pm   ~ Buffet Picnic Dinner, Majestic I Ballroom Holiday
Hotel ... 60's Dress Please, Awards
  8:00pm - 11:00pm  ~ Special Guests Socializing - Frank Clarici, Tony
Bennetto, John Sprinzel, Daniel Stapleton  Wednesday 5-14-03
  9:00am                 ~ Autocross Driver Meeting, Holiday Hotel
Largest West Parking Lot
  9:30am                 ~  Autocross Safety Inspection
10:00am -  1:00pm  ~  Autocross
10:00am - 12:00pm  ~ Registration in Hospitality Suite/Senate Room 129,
                               ~ Regalia Sales, Hobbies & Models & Photos
Display/Contest, Raffle Table Chance Tickets
                          ~ Outdoor Flea Market
  1:00pm -  3:00pm  ~ "Drag" Race
  3:00pm - 4:00pm   ~ Ray Stone's Bugeye Racer Presentation (Room to be
announced.)
  5:30pm  Leave       ~  Group Drive to Evening Meal
  6:00pm - 8:00pm   ~  Evening Buffet Party at Sasha's Hideaway' ...
Island Decor
  8:00pm - 9:30pm   ~ Autocross & "Drag" Race Awards
Thursday 5-15-03
  7:30am   Depart    ~ En-masse Drive to Breakfast
  8:00am                  ~ The Farmer's Wife Restaurant (Order @ La
Carte)
10:00am - 12:00pm  ~ Registration in Hospitality Suite/Senate Room 129,
                               ~ Regalia Sales, Hobbies & Models & Photos
Display/Contest, Raffle Table Chance Tickets
                          ~ Outdoor Flea Market
  9:00am -11:00pm ~  Fun Driving Event
  1:00pm - 3:00pm  ~  Car Show
  3:00pm - 4:00pm  ~  Panoramic Color Photograph
  4:00pm - 5:00pm  ~ Daniel Stapleton's Tech Session (Room to be
announced.)  Autographed books available.
  6:00pm                 ~ Dinner Buffet, Royale Ballroom Holiday Hotel,
Sprite 45th Anniversary Party                          8:30pm
    ~ Auction Sports Car Items Donated to Spree'03, Award Raffle Table
Chance Tickets
10:00pm - 11:00pm ~ Good-bye Party!  Hospitality Suite/Senate Room 129
                                  See you in five years!.... May 2008
50th Anniversary Austin-Healey Sprite