Re: VIN and paint removal then VIN Wrong Now DMVs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIN and paint removal then VIN Wrong Now DMVs
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 02:09:21 EDT
In a message dated 5/2/03 8:10:27 AM, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

<< always feel secure in
the knowledge that the Peterson Principle would prevent the government from >>

You've been reading too many lurid news stories.  The Peter Principle is the
one that assumes that an employee will rise in the chain of command one notch
beyond his level of competence.  Peterson is the guy that supposedly killed
his 8 months pregnant wife.  His parents live in the same town I do--30 miles
from the Mexican Border.  I haven't heard enough to form an opinion yet, but
I do think the DA is relying on the hype factor.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"