Britfest Awards

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Britfest Awards
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 21:07:46 -0400
Well it looks like the list took 5 out of 6 places in Spridgets at Britfest.
Mike Weeks
Biff Jones
Frank Clarici
All winners in the Sprite class

Larry Macey
Mike Graziano
Winners in the Midget class.
Yes Mike, I have your trophy, you left and never knew you won 3rd place
:) Larry beat you, must be the chrome wires. And the winner of the
Midget class has been asked to join this list. He has a nice MKI Midget.

Other goodies....
I am now the owner of a whole case of Smiths battery filler bottles.
Yes all NOS in packages. If you want one, they will only be available at
Sprite Spree 03 on the chines auction block, regualr evening auction, or
Peter C's vending table. I also have some VERY cool rare literature
including a 1958 Austin dealers diary complete with Austin pen! One of a
kind and on the auction block at the meet. Sprite and Midget factory
shop manuels, Safty Fast magazines from the 60s, a lady's makeup compact
with Austin on it, NOS never had powder in it.
  NOS Lucas flashers (screw on), and a NOS Bugeye turn signal switch in
the old red Lucas box :) How's about a cream clored MG shift knob?
I did good. And the Sprite ran like a top at 80 mph for 2 hours each way.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ