Re: RE:Townsend Gathering

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:Townsend Gathering
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:24:00 -0500
> I have to agree, it's a great setting for a show.  It's also a good
opportunity for those of us driving from Atlanta to hit Deal's Gap
(http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps/DRAGONmap.gif).  Well known to bikers
in the area, it's a great road for any sportscar.  The Jag didn't do too
badly either - I don't think I rubbed off TOO much of the tread on my tyres,
although I did cause my wife to get a little anxious a couple of times.
Can't wait to take the Sprite up there once I get the new engine in...

That's interesting! The local Miata club, Windy City Miata Club, makes a
yearly pilgrimage to Deals Gap. 600 miles each way and they have to turn
people away.

David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project