RE: Need a bed/floor/whatever - Carlisle

To: mgman@optonline.net, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need a bed/floor/whatever - Carlisle
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:00:11 -0400
David,

You amaze me at what you will do to gain members! :o))))) I'm sure Jay just
sent his application in! <BG>

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.