A little blue thing in my driveway

To: Sizematters <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little blue thing in my driveway
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:34:06 -0400
Hello All,

Just in the door from picking up a 78 Midget. It's been off the road for about
a year so I'm going to drain out whatever fuel may there be in the tank before
trying to start it. Brakes hydralics need work, petal goes right to floor.
Carlisle is a week from Friday, I may be able to get it up to the trip before
then.

I'll have to see if I can handle being on this Spridget List and the MG List.
May have to go to digest if it gets to overwhelming.

Remember, North American MGB Register does not just cater to B owners. Articles
featuring Midgets are included in the pages of MGB Driver on a regular basis.
The Editor, Secretary and now Chairman are all Midget owners. If you are not
currently a member I hope you will concider joining. If you are already a
member, I'm sure that you are getting as sick of seeing George's <BMidget1>
Midget, as I am. It's all George's fault that I have this new arrival BTW.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman / NAMGBR
www.namgbr.org/namgbr/