Re: evryone busy today?

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: evryone busy today?
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 15:39:48 -0700
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, dmeadow@juno.com, Guy.Weller@kencomp.net, mgman@optonline.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Funny you should ask!  The elite class (politicians) have manufactured a
study which says that motorcycles which comprise 5% of the vehicles on
Kalifornia roads produce 20% of the smog in California.  Forget the fact
that most of motorcycles are not driven daily.  Translated into terms we
can understand:  the politicians have found a source of income where none
existed before by manufacturing a lie in the name of public safety.
Typical of those jackasses in Sacramento.  Nothing is legal in this state
unless those bast***s have their cut.  They don't mind if you kill
yourself doing something with a risk as long as you have paid them for the
privilege of doing it.  Heck, you can't even go into the National Forest
with out paying for an Adventure Pass plus a hiking fee.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite, political prisoner in Kalifornia