Shifting Driver's Seat

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Shifting Driver's Seat
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who replied to me regarding my shifting, lifting driver's seat.
Took things apart yesterday. Turns out problem caused by loose bolts that
connect the bottom of the seat to the seat slide bracket. I did a no / no and
reused the nylocks that were on there when I took seat apart some months ago.
No time to get new nylocks yesterday so I reassembled with some thread lock.
Will do until I pull seats out to paint sometime this summer. Thanks again.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH